Singapore Expats offers a one-stop residential Singapore property guide, renting procedure and information directory for expatriates living or relocating to Singapore.
Rent Singapore property, apartment or house has never been easier. Our Singapore Property Classifieds provide one stop property search for apartment, flat or house for rent or sale in Singapore. Expatriate or would-be expat can also exchange tips and ideas in our Expat Forum.
Being close to the equator means there’s no escaping the sun, not to mention increasing global temperatures thanks to greenhouse emissions. With temperatures hovering as high as 35 degree Celsius, your body would be grateful for every effort you put into dampening the sun’s enthusiasm. Follow these 8 tips to keep your cool in the hottest of days:
- 1. Never underestimate the power of staying hydrated
- Given the festering heat and humidity in Singapore, even the slightest exposure outdoors would render you glistening with perspiration. This loss of water is best countered by consistent rehydration. While water is the best option, there are alternatives for the picky.
- Fresh coconut water: A rich natural source of electrolytes which helps prevent dehydration, fresh coconut water is said to be a good replacement for rehydrating sports drinks if you enjoy its taste enough to down lots of it.
- Lemon-Infused water: Not a fan of bland-tasting water? Drop a few slices of lemon into your water bottle and send it into your freezer for...
So you’ve made up your mind to remain in Singapore for the medium-long term. You want to pursue your studies locally, find employment, set up a company, or even simply stay here to keep your loved ones company without having your imminent departure date hanging over their heads like a ticking time bomb. To make the application process as painless as possible, we’re happy to provide the most relevant pieces of information you’d need to know in order to get your pass successfully approved.
The first thing that Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA) checks is the motivation behind your request to stay in Singapore. Perhaps your family members already reside in Singapore, perhaps you are a tertiary student desiring to find employment in Singapore, or perhaps you are a mother-to-be who wishes to deliver your child in Singapore due to the medical facilities available here. In such cases, a Long Term Visit Pass could be just what you need.
The exact application you’d need to make would differs, depending whether you are a:
- Visitor whose spouse is a Singaporean Citizen
- Visitor whose spouse is a...
Accommodation, property and house hunting guide focusing on price, location and expatriate housing choice like an apartment or house.
Guides on relocation, staying and living in Singapore, information and tips when relocating to Singapore. Including culture shock, cost of living and others. All information an expat or would be expat needed to know.
Residential Property - Apartment, black & white house, bungalow, cluster housing, condo, conservation house, flat, penthouse.
Commercial Property - Factory, office, shop or warehouse.
SkySuites @ Anson - SkySuites @ Anson is an iconic development that will reshape the city skyline. Offering magnificent views of the Central Business District, Marina Bay and the upcoming new waterfront district, this stunning structure will light up the entire night sky with its glorious illuminated sky terraces.
Live the high life. Located in the heart of the Central Business District at Tanjong Pagar, SkySuites @ Anson lets you move to the pulsating beat of the city. Indulge in many exciting entertainment and leisure amenities nearby such as Marina Bay Sands, the new Arts District, Clarke Quay and Sentosa. Revel in an eclectic mix of quaint bistros, sophisticated nightspots and superb dining choices.
76 Shenton - 76 Shenton is located at 76 Shenton Way in district 02 (Shenton Way, Tanjong Pagar) of Singapore. 76 Shenton is a 99-year Leasehold Condo development consisting of 202 units.
76 SHENTON is one of the tallest residential development at the Central Business Districts. It offers panoramic views of the sea and the Singapore skyline. 76 SHENTON draws in and celebrates the energy of the city, yet at the same time creates an oasis of calm when you leave the city behind. 76 SHENTON is a stone's throw from the popular dining and entertainment outlets along Tanjong Pagar Road and Chinatown.
Silversea - Silversea is a prime development on the East Coast that offers unobstructed views of the sea. Designed with sleek walls that frame the silvery horizon like a landscape painting, almost every unit offers a maximised view of the horizon.
Situated in Singapore's East Coast district, the old-world charm and rich heritage of a former Straits Settlement sets you adrift on the balmy sea breeze. At Silversea, you'll enjoy easy access to a bustling metropolis, yet live in a world away from it all. With close proximity to the East Coast Parkway, a 10-minute drive takes you to the new Terminal 3 at Changi International Airport, and 15-minute drive takes you to the heart of the Central Business District. As upcoming landmarks transform the Marina Bay area, you'll find that the wonders of a global city are well within your reach.
Spottiswoode Residences - At Spottiswoode Residences, you live in the city, and equally the city lives in you. Beating with non-stop excitement, the city draws in the young at heart. Immerse in its pulse. Live, work and play in the Central Business District. Feel the energy of the new downtown, Marina Bay just minutes away from Spottiswoode Residences. Explore the historic buildings and cultural heritage of Chinatown. And then things get even better. Brace yourself and witness the transformation of the surrounding district - the Tanjong Pagar railway station makes way for new attractions, and a new Tanjong Pagar Waterfront District emerges as the waterfront city of the future.
You have arrived. The highlights of high living are yours. Shop, wine and dine; with VivoCity, Clarke Quay, Orchard Road and Sentosa just minutes away from Spottiswoode Residences. On a whimsical day, enjoy a picnic breakfast on Mount Faber, immerse in the thrills of Universal Studios, and tantalise your tastebuds at the world class restaurants of Resorts World Sentosa.
The Shore Residences - Situated on Amber Road, The Shore Residences sits peacefully in the historic Katong enclave, where you'll be surrounded by timelessly charming architecture, quaint little stalls and famed eateries. Other famous quiet getaways are also nearby, like Pasir Ris Park, Changi Point, and Siglap Village.
Despite the tranquil surroundings, The Shore Residences is nonetheless well served by an extensive transportation network. The upcoming Eastern Region Line and expressways like the ECP, PIE, and the TPE ensure that destinations like the CBD, Orchard Road, the Marina Bay area, and Changi Airport are just a short ride away.
The Shore Residences is located close to several exciting developments. The revamped Marina Bay area is home to the soon-to-be completed Marina Bay Sands Integrated Resort and several new commercial towers. There are also government plans for developing Singapore's eastern region* that will result in new business and employment opportunities, especially in the wafer fabrication, aerospace and logistics industries.
All of which shall be made easier to access with the forthcoming completion of the Downtown Line, Eastern Region Line and the Marina Coastal Expressway.
- Condo / Apartment near Central Business District for RENT | SALE
- Condo / Apartment near Orchard, Holland, River Valley for RENT | SALE
- Condo / Apartment near Bukit Timah for RENT | SALE
- Condo / Apartment near East Coast for RENT | SALE
- Condo / Apartment near Newton, Novena for RENT | SALE
- Bungalow / House near Orchard, Holland, River Valley for RENT | SALE
- Bungalow / House near Bukit Timah for RENT | SALE
- Bungalow / House near East Coast for RENT | SALE
- Bungalow / House near Newton, Novena for RENT | SALE
- Rent property, apartment, house in Singapore made easy. Singapore Property Classified listings for apartment, condominium, house and commercial properties.
- Information, resource guide and FAQ for Singapore expat. Including living, housing, staying and working in Singapore.
- Singapore housing rental guide, travel and transport guides in Singapore.
- Expat Singapore relocation, moving services, lodging, accommodation, property and housing rental guide.
- Guides on shopping, fine food, sports, places of interest, entertainment and clubbing in Singapore.
- Search apartments and houses in Singapore in our Singapore Property Classifieds or view our collection of Singapore Property Pictures.
- Join the friendly Expat Forum and share tips and opinions with fellow expatriates or login to our Dating & Friends section.
- Submit your property listing - apartment, condo, house, flats rental or sale to the most comprehensive property listings database in Singapore.
- Most complete Singapore property classifieds - residential and commercial.
- Number 1 expatriate & property portal in Singapore.