Guides for Expats

Singapore Expats Directory - Career, Jobs, Employment in SingaporeSingapore Expats Directory - Career, Jobs, Employment in SingaporeSingapore Expats Directory - Career, Jobs, Employment in Singapore

This page explains about career and job opportunities in Singapore, CPF, Income Tax, Employment Passes. Including some links to job portals, government portals and career related site.

Please contact us to add your services to this directory.

Singapore is an open economy with strong presence in the service and manufacturing sector. Manufacturing is the economy's main engine of growth, with electronics accounting for nearly half of the sector. The chemical industry is the second largest manufacturing sector, and Singapore is also the third largest petroleum-refining center in the world. Singapore's workers are among the world's best for productivity, work attitude and technical skills. They speak English proficiently, and are dedicated, hardworking, and keen to upgrade their skills and knowledge.

The government is focusing its efforts on five industrial clusters: electronics, chemicals, engineering, IT, and biomedical sciences. Singapore relies on foreign workers and talents at both ends of the skills ladder. Singapore aims to continue to lure global talent and top management to its shores, most significantly in IT jobs and in the technology industry, and has introduced a new class of taxpayers, called "not ordinarily resident," who will earn tax exemptions on income earned outside of the country.

Recent evidence has shown weaker economic performance with unemployment rates reaching the highest levels in many years. On the contrary, Singapore's unemployment rate is still lower than that of other developed countries.

Foreign talents remain an important resource to Singapore as many companies face problems employing suitable employees to facilitate regionally and locally in the expansion of businesses or replacement requirements.

Some suitable career opportunities in the financial sector includes treasury and risk management, funds management, general debt issuance, investment analysis, corporate financial, venture capital, cross- border electronic banking, insurance, investment banking and tax planning. Other service industries include transport, logistics, media and advertising, F&B, wholesale and retail, healthcare, education, social/ community services. In a trying time in Singapore, it is relatively more difficult to find a suitable job, but like our prime minister always remind people to be more complacent and lower our expectations and after all, finding a job is all about managing our own expectations.

The management culture in Singapore is that the government financially supports many of the large corporations in Singapore, and the people generally work well under pressure as 'time is money' to many. Expatriates who live and work here can easily get adapted to the lifestyle and work-style in Singapore.

Average Wages in Singapore

You can find the average wages of specific occupations in Singapore HERE. The result will show the Median monthly gross wage which includes all remuneration received by an employee before deductions of the employee's CPF contributions and personal income tax. It includes overtime payments, commissions, allowances (e.g. shift, food, housing and transport) and other regular cash payments; but excludes employer's CPF contributions, bonuses, other lump sum payments and payments-in-kind.

Central Provident Fund (CPF)

CPF is a comprehensive social security savings scheme to which both employers and employees have to contribute. CPF takes care of members' needs in retirement, healthcare, home ownership, family protection and asset enhancement.

Foreigners only need to begin their monthly contributions to the CPF after having assumed permanent resident status. During the first two years as a permanent resident, contribution rates to CPF are reduced. Permanent residents can withdraw their savings at age 55, after a Minimum Sum in their Retirement Account is set aside. Members can also withdraw their CPF savings if they are permanently incapacitated or will leave Singapore and West Malaysia permanently. If members do return to Singapore, they must reimburse the CPF Board for the amount they had withdrawn with interest.

If you have left Singapore and West Malaysia permanently and have no intention of returning for further employment or residence, you may apply for the withdrawal of your CPF savings

For more information on CPF contributions, kindly contact CPF Board at:

Main Office

Central Provident Fund Board
CPF Building
79 Robinson Road, Singapore 068897
Fax: (65) 6225 8732

Call Centre
1800 227 1188 (local)
(65) 6227 1188 (overseas)

Service Centres

CPF Service Centre
CPF Building
79 Robinson Road
#02-00, Singapore 068897
Fax: (65) 6229 3177

CPF Bishan Service Centre
3 Bishan Place
#01-01, Singapore 579838
Fax: (65) 6253 3931

CPF Jurong Service Centre
21 Jurong East Street 13
#01-01, Singapore 609646
Fax: (65) 6561 4102

CPF Tampines Service Centre
1 Tampines Central 5
#01-01, Singapore 529508
Fax: (65) 6780 3700

CPF Woodlands Service Centre
900 South Woodlands Drive
#01-02 Woodlands Civic Centre,
Singapore 730900
Fax: (65) 6767 9250

Employment for Foreign Spouse

A foreign spouse who wants to work in Singapore requires a valid work permit. It takes about two weeks to process an application. Please be aware of the following:

  • Until the pass/ permit is issued, the foreign spouse cannot commence employment;
  • Someone in Singapore on a Social Visit Pass is not allowed to work, even casually;
  • Applications who are keen can make a trip to MOM, The Employment Pass Department and obtain a brochure on “A guide to applying for the Employment Pass”, which stipulates the eligibility and procedure.

You can also obtain this free guide from any Contact Singapore Centre.

Employment Pass


The Employment Pass is for foreigners who:

Pass Types

There are three categories of Employment Pass: P1, P2 and Q Pass. The P Pass is for foreigners seeking professional, managerial or executive and specialist jobs.

  • P1 Pass – for applicants earning a monthly basic salary of more than $7,000.
  • P2 Pass – for applicants earning a monthly basic salary of more than $3,500 and up to $7,000 and he/she possesses recognized qualifications.
  • Q Pass – for applicants earning a monthly basic salary of more than $2,500 and he/she possesses recognized qualifications.

Compensatory factors such as skills and years of experience may be taken into consideration for Q1 applications.

To check if you qualify for an Employment Pass, please take the Employment Pass Self-Assessment Test.

Illustration: Employment Pass Eligibility Summary Table

Pass Type Factor One Factor Two Factor Three
P1 Monthly basic salary > $7,000 and Professional, Managerial, Executive, Specialist jobs  
P2 Monthly basic salary > $3,500 and Professional, Managerial, Executive, Specialist jobs and recognised
Q1 Monthly basic salary > $2,500 and recognised

 In lieu of recognised qualifications, we may also consider compensatory factors such as skills and years of experience (we recommend a minimum of five years relevant work experience)

Passes for Family Members

Employment Pass holders can apply for the Dependant's Pass and/or Long-Term Social Visit Pass for their family members.

Dependant's Pass

Both P and Q Pass holders can apply for Dependant's Pass for their:

  • Spouse
  • Unmarried or legally adopted children under 21 years of age

Long-Term Social Visit Pass

P Pass holders can also apply for Long-Term Social Visit Pass for their:

  • Common law spouse
  • Unmarried daughters above 21 years of age
  • Handicapped children
  • Step children
  • Parents/parents-in-law

In summary,

Employment Pass Holders Dependant's Passes Long-Term Social Visit Passes

Employment Pass (EP) Applications

Companies are no longer required to fax relevant supporting documents to the Work Pass Division for new Employment Pass applications submitted via EP Online. In some cases, we may require the applicant to furnish documents when the application is still under review.

For approved applications, the online In-principle Approval letter will specify the supporting document(s) to be submitted at the Work Pass Division counters during collection of the pass(es).

Employers should continue to submit the supporting documents for manual applications.

Employment Pass (EP) Online Application

EP Online is a one-stop portal for companies to conduct Employment, S Pass and related passes transactions online.

An administrative fee of $10 will be charged for each EP application submitted. For submission of applications via EP Online, payment can be made using Visa/MasterCard or eNETS Debit.

Mode of submission Acknowledgement Processing time
EP Online Instant

About two weeks. The applicant may check application status via EP Online.

Register for EP Online

To register as an EP Online user, companies are required to:

  1. Complete the EP Online Registration Form; and
  2. Fax the form to the Work Pass Division at (65) 6438 2449
    - Include a copy of the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority company profile.

Employment Pass (EP) Manual Application

For manual applications:

  1. Complete the EP Application Form; and
  2. Submit the completed form and make administrative fee payment at any SingPost office.

For overseas employers (If your company is the local sponsor and not the direct employer of the EP applicant):

This would be applicable if the EP applicant's direct employer is an overseas company and does not have any registered office in Singapore.

  1. Complete the EP Application Form (For sponsorship cases only); and
  2. Submit the completed form and make administrative fee payment at any Singpost Post Office. Submission of application via EP Online is not allowed.

An administrative fee of $10 will be charged for every EP application submitted. For manual submission, payment can be made at the SingPost post offices using cash, NETS or Cashcards.

Mode of submission Acknowledgement Processing time
Manual application An Acknowledgement Letter will be sent via fax within one week (if a fax number is provided) or two weeks by mail (if the fax transmission fails or where the fax number is not provided)

At least three weeks. Slightly longer during peak periods or when additional information is required from the various economic agencies. Application outcome will be mailed to the employer

For more information on Employment Pass, please visit the Ministry of Manpower website


The EntrePass is an Employment Pass for foreign entrepreneurs who would like to start businesses in Singapore. Information on eligibility and the passes for family members can be found in these sections.


The EntrePass is for a foreign entrepreneur who:

  • Is ready to start a new company/business and will be actively involved in the operation of the company/business in Singapore.
  • Owns a business registered with the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA) for no longer than six months at the point of submission of the EntrePass application.

The proposed business venture must not be engaged in illegal activities. In addition, businesses not of an entrepreneurial nature (e.g. coffee shops/hawker centres/food courts, foot reflexology/massage parlours, karaoke lounges, money changing/remitting, newspaper vending, geomancy and tuition services etc) will not be considered for an EntrePass.

Passes for Family Members

Depending on the pass type issued, the following EntrePass holders will be permitted to apply for the following passes:

EntrePass Type Dependant's Passes Long-Term Social Visit Passes

For more information on EntrePass, please visit the Ministry of Manpower website.

S Pass

Foreign mid-level skilled workers, such as technicians who wish to work in Singapore may apply for an S Pass. Information on S Pass eligibility and quota can be found in the following sections.


The S Pass is for foreigners who earn a monthly basic salary of at least $1,800. S Pass applicants will be assessed on a points system, taking into account multiple criteria including salary, education qualifications, skills, job type and work experience.

S Pass applicants chalk up points based on how far they meet the criteria. As a general guide, these criteria can be broadly described as (for illustrative purposes only):

  • Salary - refers to a minimum basic salary of $1,800.
  • Qualification - generally refer to degree or diploma level educational qualifications. Technical qualifications can be considered and are, very broadly, courses that train the applicant to be a qualified technician or specialist in their chosen field.This should be obtained after at least 1 year of full-time study.
  • Job type - generally refers to professional, specialist or technician level jobs; and
  • Years of Work Experience - generally refers to the number of relevant years of work experience that the applicant has for in the job being applied for.

Work Permit holders who wish to apply for an S Pass must ensure that they meet the above requirement.

S Pass Quota

From 1 October 2006, the number of S Pass holders a company can employ is capped at a sub-quota, or Dependency Ceiling, of 10% of the company's total workforce.

For Manufacturing and Services sectors:

The additional 5% will come from companies' existing R pass quota. This intention is for companies to take on more S pass holders at the expense of R pass holders, thereby improving their foreign workforce profile.

For Construction and Marine sectors:

The additional 5% will also come from companies' existing R pass quota. This is similar to the current 5% S pass quota for Construction and Marine companies, which already draws on companies' existing R pass quota.

Employers may refer to the Guidelines on Computation of Company's Quota Balance.

Passes for Family Members

S Pass applicants whose monthly basic salary is more than $2,500 a month may apply for a Dependant's Pass (DP) for their family members.

Dependant's Pass application and the supporting documents may be submitted together with the S Pass application or separately.

S Pass holders who earn less than $2,500 per month are not allowed to bring in their dependants, i.e. spouses, children and other family members. Children of S Pass holders who wish to study in Singapore national schools are required to pass a qualifying test. Registration for the qualifying test can be done online, or by fax to (65) 6874 1755 or by post to:

Civil Service College Consultants
Civil Service College,
31 North Buona Vista Road, Singapore 275983

Income Tax

The Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore (IRAS) acts as an agent of the government and administers, assesses, collects and enforces payment of taxes. The IRAS also advises the government and represents Singapore internationally on matters relating to taxation.

A Singapore citizen or a Singapore Permanent Resident who returns to work here will be liable to pay income tax. You will be required to complete and submit the relevant tax form that will be mailed to you.

Your employer may furnish your salary details to IRAS directly and this portion of your income need not be included in your tax return. However, you must still submit the tax form and report other income you received in Singapore in the previous year.

Should your employer not give IRAS your salary details, you should be issued with the IR8A form, which is the form that shows the gross employment income that you have earned in the previous year. You must include the IR8A with your completed tax form. The chargeable income, that is, your income after deduction of personal reliefs, will be taxed at resident rates of between 0% and 20% from Year of Assessment 2007. The resident rates only apply to a taxpayer who is considered a tax resident, that is, he has been in Singapore for more than 183 days or can prove so by other qualitative means in the previous year.


A person is considered a non resident when working (or living) in Singapore for less than 183 days per year. A non resident's employment income is taxed at 15 percent or the resident rate, whichever is higher. Only income derived in Singapore will be taxable. Non residents will not be considered for Personal Reliefs.

  • Foreigners who are working in Singapore on a Employment Pass will be taxed regardless of the time spent working here.
  • Foreigners who has rental income from a property in Singapore, director's fee or all other incomes will be taxed at 20 percent of the respective income.
  • Foreigners who are on short term employment of less than 60 days per calendar year are exempted from income tax for their employment income.
  • Foreigners whose main country of residence has an Avoidance of Double Taxation Agreement with Singapore are exempted from income tax for their employment income.

Reliefs and Rebates

As a tax resident, a person is taxed on all income earned in Singapore including overseas income which is transmitted, remitted or otherwise brought into Singapore.

There are personal reliefs given under the Income Tax Act. Income without personal reliefs are taxed on a graduated scale from 0% - 20%.

Tax reliefs and rebates are given in recognition of a person’s efforts. Instead of compensating for certain type of expenses fully, reliefs and rebates are given to promote certain social objectives.

There are reliefs available to encourage family formation, retraining, training and upgrading of skills as well as reliefs given to those serving National Service.

Submitting Your Income Tax

You can submit your tax return by post or through e-filing at, or by phone. If you fail to submit your return by 15th April or to pay your taxes within the specified due date, you will be penalised. To avoid late payment penalties on your tax payable, you may arrange to pay your taxes by GIRO or log on to do it electronically at for immediate payment. Do remember to print the acknowledge copy for your own records.

For more information, please contact:

Taxpayer Services Centre
Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore
1st Storey, Revenue House,
55 Newton Road, Singapore 307987

IRAS Hotlines

Tax Hotline for General Enquiries & Payment Enquiries Tel: 1800 356 8300
Business Income Tax Hotline Tel: 1800 356 8611
Corporate Income Tax Hotline Tel: 1800 356 8622
GST (Goods and Services Tax) Hotline Tel: 1800 356 8633
Property Tax Hotline Tel: 1800 356 8600
Tax Clearance Hotline Tel: 1800 356 8655
Inland Revenue Information Service (IRIS) Tel: 1800 356 8311
Fax Express Service Tel: 1800 356 8677

Job Hunting

There are many different sources in which one can embark on a job search in Singapore. The most common ways are the newspapers, online job sites and depending on headhunters for referrals.


Most companies in Singapore still hire candidates through advertisements placed in newspapers. It is because the newspapers have been an effective mean of job matching for employers and employees. The widely used newspapers is The Straits Times, jobseekers should keep exceptionally close watch especially on the Saturday copies as there always more job advertisers. Other newspapers include TODAY.

Online Job Sites

The other commonly used source nowadays would be the websites, we have compiled a list of online job portals which may be useful for job seekers. The following are some links:

Singapore Jobs
Singapore Expats Job Search

Popular job categories:

Banking/ Finance Jobs
Retail Jobs
Education/ Training Jobs
Merchandising/Purchasing Jobs
Accounting Jobs
Customer Service Jobs
Marketing/ Advertising Jobs
Sales Jobs
Information Technology (IT) Jobs
Fresh Graduate Jobs
Supply Chain/ Logistics Jobs

Singapore Classifieds
Career and Jobs section in the Singapore Expats Classifieds

The web's most effective career site for the finance community. For banking, fund management, and finance jobs in Singapore go to

Job Cyclone
Singapore jobs portal with free resume submission, job postings and resource centre of resume writing and career tips.

9 to 5 Asia  JobsDB
Contact Singapore Jobstreet
Headhunter Manpower
Job AA Monster
Job Bank Recruit Asia
Job Culture Singapore Civil Service

Company Websites

Certain companies may post available positions on their websites. Try googling to find the companies or industries you want to work for and you might find luck.

Cold Letters

It is never wrong to take the imitative writing to the desired company you wish to work for available positions. If you do not know the name of the Human Resource personnel, contact the receptionist for the email, name of even contact number of the person-in-charge, so you would know where you letter or call is heading.

Employment Agencies / Recruitment Firms

These private commercial firms that match employers looking for employees. They would advertise on behalf of the Company and manage the interviews with the candidates. The recruitment process is mostly managed by the Employment Agency.

Career Fairs

There is a Career Fair at times, do look out in the Straits Times newspapers for such events.

Online Websites

Employers can also target their candidates by advertising online, you can do so at our site - it is immediate and works for employers 24/7. Advertising Rates can be found at HERE.

Setting Up Business in Singapore

Business firms can be sole proprietorships or partnerships. Any individual may start his own business by registering with the Registrar under the Business Registration Act. Up to a maximum of 20 persons may operate a business as a partnership. A partnership must also be registered with the Registrar. Sole proprietorships and partnerships are not corporate bodies. Sole proprietorships and partnerships do not need to submit their annual accounts but they must renew their registration every three years. Some businesses such as banks, manufacturing of cigarettes, optical discs require special licenses.

Companies may be registered as branches of foreign companies, private limited or public companies. Any two or more persons may form an incorporated company by registering under the Companies Act. A company may be limited by share, limited by guarantee or unlimited.

For private limited companies, the number of shareholders is limited to a maximum of 50. Public companies may have more than 50 members and they can raise capital by offering shares and debentures to the public.

A public company must register a prospectus with the Registrar before making any public offer of shares and debentures.

The term, “Foreign Companies”, refers to companies incorporated outside Singapore and such companies wishing to set up a branch in Singapore must be registered as foreign companies under the Companies Act.

If you represent a foreign company and wish to only set up a representative office (RO). You would need to register your representative office with International Enterprise Singapore (IE Singapore). IE Singapore registers representative offices from the manufacturing, trading, trade logistics and trade-related services sectors for a nominal fee of S$200. Setting up a representative office is a good way of exploring business opportunities in Singapore or in the region.

Representative offices can only undertake promotional and trade liaison activities on behalf of its parent company. The representative office cannot conclude any contracts or even provide consultancy for a fee, undertake transshipment of goods, open or negotiate any letters or credit. More details information is listed below.

Representative Office In Singapore

Here are the steps and guidelines on how a foreign firm can set up a Representative Office in Singapore.

Representative Offices in banking, finance, insurance and legal industries - To set up, you need to register with the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS). More details can be found at:

You will need to meet the guidelines and criteria set out by MAS.

Representative Offices in all other industries - To set up, you need to register with International Enterprise (IE) Singapore. More details can be found at:

Your Representative Offices can only carry out the following activities:

  • Market research
  • Feasibility studies
  • Liaison work on behalf of parent company

Your Representative Offices cannot conduct any of the following activities (directly or on behalf of the parent company):

  • Trade in goods or services (including import or export)
  • Lease warehousing facilities
  • Lease office to other establishments for a fee
  • Conclude business contracts
  • Issue invoices and receipts
  • Issue and receive letters of credit
  • Provide services for fees

If you wish to ship, transship or store goods in Singapore, you should get your parent company to appoint a local agent or distributor. You cannot use your RO to carry out these activities.

If you wish to carry on operations in Singapore, you should register a branch office or incorporate a company with ACRA.

Steps to setup a Business

1. You have to first apply for a name for the business. There is a fee of S$15 per application. The proposed name must not be currently in use by any other company or business firm.

2. To apply, you must submit Form A, “Application for Approval of a Business Name”, which is obtainable free of charge from Registry of Companies and Businesses or from its homepage at You may also ask for the forms to be sent to you at (65) 1800 222 6266.

3. From 1 January 1994, self-employed persons are required to top-up their Medisave account with the CPF Board before they register or renew or become the owner of a business.

4. Food, liquor, music and entertainment businesses also require licences from the Ministry of Environment, Liquors Licensing Board and Public Entertainment Licensing Unit respectively.

5. The Technopreneur Home Office Scheme allows entrepreneurs to use their homes, both private residential and HDB property, as offices for their start-up businesses, subject to approval from the Economic Development Board. The business should be infocomm technology focused and in sectors which have been earmarked as high-growth, export-oriented and intellectual-property based (e.g. information technology, design of integrated circuits, internet software, etc.). The start-up must also be an unlisted company registered in Singapore. Foreigners, subject to the approval of Singapore Immigration and Registration and the Economic Development Board may also extend their Long Term Social Visit Pass in Singapore for up to a year for them to seed their business operations.

Tax and CPF Contributions

Under Singapore tax laws, tax is chargeable on the income of any person (including a company) accruing in or derived from Singapore or received in Singapore from outside Singapore. A company means any company incorporated or registered under any law in force in Singapore or elsewhere. Contact the Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore for more information.

If you employ staff, you need to contribute to the Central Provident Fund (CPF) for your employees. For more details, please contact CPF Board.

Self-employed persons who have registered businesses as sole proprietorships need to contribute to their Medisave accounts with the CPF before they can renew their business registration. The amount payable is computed by the CPF based on their business earnings.

The Registry of Companies and Businesses has produced a guide titled “A Good Start”. It contains comprehensive information on setting up a business in Singapore and is obtainable from leading bookstores at S$15.

For more information on the following, please contact:

CPF Contribution/Medisave
CPF Board
79 Robinson Road
CPF Building, Singapore 068897
Tel : (65) 1800 226 3877
Fax : (65) 6229 3880 / 6229 3881 / 6258 2778
Email :
Website :

Personal, Corporate and Business Taxation
Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore
55 Newton Road, #23-00
Revenue House, Singapore 307987
Tel : (65)-1800-6356 8300

Businesses Serving Liquor on its Premises
Customs & Excise Department
Liquors Licensing Board
55 Newton Road, #02-01 Podium Block
Revenue House, Singapore 307987
Tel : (65) 6272 8222
Fax : (65) 6250 8663
Email :
Website :

Food Businesses
Food Control Department
Ministry of Environment
5 Maxwell Road, #18-00 Tower Block,
MND Complex, Singapore 069110
Tel : (65) 6325 2579
Fax : (65) 6324 4563
Email :
Website :

Music and Entertainment Businesses
Licensing Unit
Police Cantonment Complex
391 New Bridge Road
Block B, #02-701
Singapore 088762
Tel : (65) 6835 0000
Fax: (65) 6226 2254

Registry of Companies and Businesses
10 Anson Road, #05-01/15
International Plaza, Singapore 079903
Tel : (65) 6248 6028
Fax : (65) 6225 1676
Website :

Specialized Professions

Jobseekers have to understand that certain specialized professions require professional registration before you can start work in Singapore. Professional registration is not associated with your residency or citizenship status.

These professions are governed by local regulations that all registered professionals must adhere to. The specialized professions include accountancy, architecture, dentistry, engineering, land surveying, law, medicine, pharmaceutical and nursing.

For more information, please contact:

Employment Pass Department
Ministry of Manpower
9 Maxwell Road, #03-01
Annex A MND Complex, Singapore 069112
Tel : (65) 6438 5122
Fax : (65) 6293 2138, (65) 6296 2086
Email :
Website :

Public Accountants Board
55 Newton Road, #02-06
Revenue House, Singapore 307987
Tel : (65) 6351 4380
Fax : (65) 6351 4379
Email : pab_

Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Singapore
20 Aljunied Road, #06-02
CPA House, Singapore 389805
Tel : (65) 6749 8060
Fax : (65) 6749 8061
Email :
Website :

Board of Architects
5 Maxwell Road, #01-03
MND Complex, Tower Block, Singapore 069110
Tel : (65) 6222 5295
Fax : (65) 6222 4452
Email :
Website : 

Professional Engineers Board
5 Maxwell Road, 1st Storey, MND Complex,
Tower Block, Singapore 069110
Tel : (65) 6222 9293
Fax : (65) 6222 9471
Email :
Website : 

Land Surveying
Land Surveyors Board
c/o Singapore Land Authority
Land Survey Department
8 Shenton Way, #28-01
Temasek Tower, Singapore 068811
Tel : (65) 6323 1786
Fax : (65) 6323 9801
Email :
Website : LSB Home

Board of Legal Education
Subordinate Courts Building
Conference Room, 9th Floor
1 Havelock Square, Singapore 059724
Tel : (65) 6534 1831/2
Fax : (65) 6538 7757
Email : 
Website :

Singapore Medical Council
16 College Road, #01-01
College of Medicine Building, Singapore 169854
Tel : (65) 6372 3061/2/3/4/5
Fax : (65) 6221 0558
Email :
Website : 

Singapore Nursing Board
16 College Road, #01-01
College of Medicine Building, Singapore 169854
Tel : (65) 6372 3082, (65) 6372 3082
Fax : (65) 6221 1160
Email :
Website :

Singapore Pharmacy Board
Harrower Hall
14 College Road, Singapore 169853
Tel : (65) 6223 7777
Fax : (65) 6325 1618
Website :

National Dental Council
16 College Road,
College of Medicine Building, Singapore 169854
Tel : (65) 6372 3076
Fax : (65) 6221 1275
Website :

Related Page